The treatment efficiency of the photolysis oil fume purification system is over 96%, which is much higher than the 65% -85% treatment efficiency set by the environmental protection agency, and meets the strict technical standards of the Environmental Protection Bureau. The purified oil fume emission concentration of the photolysis oil fume purification system is 0.5mg/m3, which is far superior to the established allowable emission concentration of no more than 2.0mg/m3. And with the follow-up of the company's subsequent research and development, these indicators will be further improved.
The photolysis oil fume purification system is installed at the inlet of the oil fume hood. During the process of passing through the hood, more than 96% of the oil fume has been photolysis oxidized, effectively preventing oil fume from entering the flue and preventing fire caused by the accumulation of oil fume residues in the flue. Traditional oil fume purification devices typically have their entire set of equipment installed at the tail end of the flue duct, which can only handle the smoke reaching the tail end, accounting for only 30% of the total smoke. The remaining 70% of the oil fume is deposited in the flue, leaving a serious fire hazard.
The photolysis system of the oil fume purification system can comprehensively decompose harmful gases and organic molecular components such as bacteria in the oil fume, achieving the effect of sterilization and odor removal. The working environment of the kitchen stove has been improved and catering hygiene issues have been solved, achieving low altitude treatment and emission standards for exhaust gas. The emitted gas will not affect the surrounding buildings, animals and plants, and can be widely used for smoke emission in low buildings in residential areas such as basements.
At present, other existing oil fume purification systems do not have the above characteristics, especially in terms of exhaust emissions, which can only achieve high-altitude emissions from the roof.
The photolysis oil fume purification system decomposes and oxidizes the vast majority of waste oil fume into water molecules and carbon dioxide, which are taken away by the exhaust, without residual sewage and oil pollution and noise radiation pollution, which is more in line with environmental protection and new management requirements. Traditional oil fume treatment equipment only partially collects oil fume and requires regular cleaning. After cleaning, the wastewater mixed with chemical agents and oil fume is discharged into the sewer, causing secondary pollution to the environment.
The photolysis oil fume purification system does not require water and cleaning agents, and operates synchronously with the exhaust system, effectively reducing investment in the kitchen oil fume treatment process, thereby reducing treatment costs and achieving energy-saving effects; However, traditional range hoods require a large amount of water and electricity consumption per hour, and require certain chemical cleaning agents to assist in purification; The currently popular high-voltage electrostatic purification equipment also requires up to several kilowatt hours of electrical energy consumption.
Therefore, the photolysis oil fume purification system can save more energy. The photolysis oil fume purification system has already decomposed more than 96% of the oil fume in the early stage, greatly reducing the adhesion of oil fume in the exhaust system. This means that by using a lower power exhaust system, you can save more energy and reduce operating costs.
The photolysis oil fume purification system itself does not have a mechanical operating part, so there is no need for large-scale maintenance. Due to the installation of the photolysis oil fume purification system at the front end of the flue and its efficient purification effect, the flue does not need to be replaced and cleaned under normal circumstances. If there is a cleaning requirement, wipe the lamp tube with a dry cloth;
However, traditional water purification equipment contains a large amount of oil in the discharged water, which often causes blockage of nozzles and pipelines, leading to a rapid decline in purification efficiency. It must be cleaned regularly by professional personnel; The electrostatic purification equipment needs to send the electrode plate to a professional unit for cleaning at least once a week. Once the electrode plate ages, it needs to be updated.
This article is supported by Jinan Oil Fume Purifier. For more detailed and exciting content, please click on our website http://www.sinocreditgp.com We will wholeheartedly provide you with satisfactory service.